1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
The UK! 1pm start, but I did start a bit earlier!
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
I’m looking forward to reading Natsuo Kirino’s The Goddess Chronicle, as I am a big fan of her crime novels, and the idea of a story about Japanese mythology interests me.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Maltesers! I’ve been craving them all day so I’ve tasked my husband with getting me some when he goes out later today. It will be my little treat of the week.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I’m a teacher, fibromyalgia-sufferer and a big fan of all things bookish! I only listened to my first audiobook a year ago.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I started early so I don’t feel bad for falling asleep. Didn’t get much done though! I will check in more often as I went for long stretches without checking the site last time.